Dear Portland Thai Boxing Family,
You are the heart of the community that built this academy, and without you, we would not exist. We are a small local martial arts academy that rely entirely on our student community for support. It is our deepest hope that you remain with us during these difficult times so that we can continue to offer you a place to learn, train and grow together.
We are humbly requesting that if you are financially able, you continue to keep your membership active during this time. However, we understand that for some, this will not be an option. For our students who have been impacted in a way that they are not working and unable to pay their membership dues, we will be waiving all suspension fees at this time.
Your support during these trying times makes a huge difference for a local school like ours and to show our appreciation to you for supporting us during this critical time (and to keep you motivated!) we are planning to provide you with the following tools:
* Training videos by Ajarn Wijers which will be specifically tailored to follow the teaching methodology of our regular classes
* Technical review of your techniques by submitting video of you practicing the material of the lessons.
* Links to conditioning/workout videos that you can follow along and get some sweat on at home!
* Links to great Muay Thai, Boxing & MMA fights that you can use to study and refine your technique at home
* One Month Free to the CSW online university (Giving you access to over 1000 hours of martial arts instructional videos)
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and if it extends into April then we will explore the option of opening the school for open gym hours on certain days with strictly prescribed sanitation protocols in place.
Please remember, your safety and well-being as part of our Portland Thai Boxing family remains our top priority.
Thank you for your continued support